Win your wedding reception at Sandon Hall…
We are offering one lucky couple the chance to win the prize of a lifetime!
Sandon Hall has joined forces with award-winning caterer Vanilla in Allseasons and The Estate Boys bar service to offer this fantastic prize – worth in excess of £12000 – catering for up to 40 guests in the daytime and 80 in the evening. The wedding will take place on Saturday 27th April 2019 and the winning couple won’t pay a penny for venue hire, catering or DJ*.
A neo-Jacobean mansion set amid rolling Staffordshire countryside, Sandon Hall is the country house wedding venue dreams are made of.
Still the private family home of the Earls of Harrowby, Sandon combines elegant country house interiors with 50 acres of formal garden and breathtaking views. The entire house is exclusively yours for your big day and, in addition to holding a licence for civil ceremonies in the Library, Victorian Conservatory or outside in the Temple Garden, the estate’s own Grade II listed church is just a short drive – or carriage ride – from the hall’s imposing entrance gates for those who want a traditional church wedding. The prize package includes:
- Exclusive use of Sandon Hall for wedding reception on Saturday 27th April 2019
- Use of house and grounds for photography
- Use of conservatory for arrival drinks and canapés
- Use of Saloon for wedding breakfast and evening party until Midnight
The Vanilla in Allseasons team takes great pride in providing beautiful food, genuine hospitality and exceptional service. The prize package will include:
- Exceptional service courtesy of a multi award-winning team
- Arrival canapés
- Delicious three-course set meal for up to 40 guests
- Cutlery, crockery and table linens
- Bacon and sausage baps for up to 80 guests at evening reception
The Estate Boys have earned a reputation for providing a five-star service – from reception drinks through to their extensive wine list and paid bar service. The prize package will include:
- Arrival drink for every guest – choice of Pimms and Lemonade (Garnished with Strawberry and Mint), Gin and Elderflower cooler (Garnished cucumber and Mint) or House Prosecco/Cava
- A third of a bottle of house red or white wine per person served with the wedding breakfast
- A toasting drink of house Prosecco or Cava per guest
- Waitered service for paid drinks and extensive wine list during wedding breakfast
- Full evening paid bar service with a range of stunning cocktails on offer
The Estate Boys take entertaining your guests as seriously as anything else they do. Their passion for great parties ensures all musical genres are catered for and most importantly everybody has fun!
Whether you’re after a classic wedding disco, the best 70’s funk and soul or you happen to be a Bride who wants to celebrate with an Ibiza twist, we can give you the perfect fusion of atmosphere and iconic music.
Utilising the latest Dennon Prime Series and Pioneer Nexus mixing equipment (Laid-back Luke, DJ Tiesto) alongside industry leading RCF and Avolites sound and lighting technology. With the Estate Boys at the helm the sky really is the limit on your wedding day! The prize package includes:
- Tailored play list from The Estate Boys to encompass your favourite musical genres
- 5 hours of live DJ (e.g. 7pm until midnight)
- Industry-leading DJ booth – choice of white L.E.D look with lighting effects or rustic wooden effect
- 2 x Evox8 pro (12in subs) Speakers & Pioneer XDJ sound equipment
- Range of sound to light lighting effects
- Mood up lighting around DJ booth
- Smoke Machine (if required)
The Extra Touches:
- Toasts led by The Staffordshire Toastmaster
- Photography package courtesy of New Road Photography
- Venue dressing service by Vintage Venue Dressing
Tell us the story of your proposal – in no more than 500 words! Submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with any photos or video footage of the occasion to support your entry. Postal entries to Wedding Competition, Sandon Hall, Sandon, Stafford ST18 0BZ
Entries close at noon on Friday 4th May 2018 and the shortlisted couples will be announced on Saturday 5th May 2018 during Sandon Spring Fair at the hall.
By submitting your entry you consent to Sandon Hall using any images and detail in press and social media announcements should you be shortlisted.
*Please note prize does not include ceremony, Bridal party clothing, room decoration, flowers or entertainment beyond the DJ package. The winning couple must arrange all of these elements at their own expense. Drinks over and above the allocated package will be available via a paid bar service.
**Amends and upgrades to the prize packages may be negotiated with the supplier independently at additional cost to the winning couple.